- TRUSTED BRAND: ProCare Health Bariatric Multivitamin is the original once daily multivitamin for both men and women.
- DESIGNED WITH DOCTORS, DIETICIAN & NUTRITIONISTS to make this the most complete once-a-day vitamin in the industry! It is designed to be easy to digest and absorb.
- TRUST AND TRANSPARENCY: We have instituted a multi-step quality control process. This includes independent third party pre- and post-testing of each batch of our vitamins for potency and purity of every ingredient.
- MEETING OUR PATIENTS NEEDS: We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality vitamins at the best possible prices.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If our products do not work for you or meet your expectations, just let us know. We take great pride in taking care of our customers. Don’t take our word for it… just look at our reviews. All our products are made in the USA.
**Due to improved sourcing the powder in capsule has become darker. Same levels and supplementation just a darker powder**
ProCare Health Bariatric once-a-day Multi-Vitamin 90ct. capsule
The ONLY complete once a day multivitamin in the industry! Our vitamin is designed to specifically meet the health needs of those who have undergone bariatric surgery such as gastric bypass, vertical sleeve, Roux-en-Y and Duodenal Switch. This formula was developed in cooperation with Doctors, Dieticians and Nutritionists to make this the most complete once-a-day vitamin in the industry! It is designed to be convenient, small, easy to digest and absorb and cost effect.
Convenient. Unlike other products on the market today, which require you to take 3 to 4 tablets per day, ProCare Health’s Bariatric Nutritional Supplement gives you all of the ASMBS and your Doctor’s recommended daily nutrients in a “once-a-day” in an easy to swallow capsule.
Affordable. Our competitive pricing makes ProCare Health’s Bariatric Nutritional Supplement affordable to everyone. Over 45% less than other leading brands.
Supplement Facts Serving Size 1 Capsule Amount Per 1 Capsule % Daily Value Vitamin A 10,000 I.U. 200% Vitamin C 130 mg 217% Vitamin D3 3,000 I.U. 750% Vitamin E 60 I.U. 200% Vitamin K (as Phytonadione)120mcg 150% Vitamin B1 20 mg 1,333% Vitamin B2 12 mg 706% Niacin 40 mg 200% Vitamin B6 12 mg 600% Folic Acid 800 mcg 200% Vitamin B12 1,000 mcg 16,667% Biotin 600 mcg 200% Pantothenic Acid 20 mg 200% Iron (from Ferrous Fumarate) 45 mg 250% Iodine 150mcg 100% Magnesium 100 mg 25% Zinc 15 mg 100% Selenium100 mcg 143% Copper 2 mg 100% Manganese 2 mg 100% Chromium 100 mcg 83% Molybdenum 75 mcg 100% Other Ingredients: Veggie Capsule, Magnesium Stearate (vegetarian), Microcrystalline Cellulose
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product was developed to meet the specific dietary needs of weight loss surgery patients. It meets or exceeds the ASMBS standards. For Gastric Bypass Sleeve RNY surgery patients
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily.
I wish Me… see more
By Brenda J. on May 28, 2016
By ProCare Health SELLER on June 21, 2019
November 20, 2017
These just worked so well and so effortlessly (once you get used to the daily horse pill) that I didn’t realize how much my body needed them. As soon as I got off of these I started noticing a decrease in energy and an increase in hair loss and all of the other lovely things that come along with malnutrition.
I tried several other bariatric and non bariatric vitamins before coming back to these and I have to say that for the money, the time saved per day and the sheer quantity that you get per bottle these are the best vitamin (for me at least!)
February 12, 2018
July 10, 2018
September 15, 2018
April 27, 2018
For two years now, our post bariatric labs have been great, and during part that time I was nursing a baby. Honestly with taking handfuls of other vitamins got to be a cumbersome, so both my husband and I would put it off and forget from time to time. We’d also both get a little anemic or have critically low vitamin D or B levels because we’d forget. (the sleep deprivation didn’t help at all lol!)
June 3, 2015
December 28, 2018
September 17, 2017